Quiz questions are below: Read section 5.1 Observe the Provincial Exam study guide questions for 5.1 and do them. (answers are at the end of the package)
1. What are characteristics or properties of acids?
2. What are characteristics of bases?
3. Name three indicators of acids and bases
4. What "scale" is used to determine the acidity of a substance?
5. What was the indicators we used in last week's lab?
6. Write formulae of three common acids
7. print out and hand in a completed field trip form
8. and medical form
9. give the fee to the student who will give the fee to the Beaty Museum
10. How does and acid or base react with a metal?